Here’s a dangerous woman who comes across as a Born again Christian adamantly warning the world about pending judgment but sprinkles in leaven of heretical doctrine and pagan practices. Here’s the Video and Below are my comments.
Dear Diana, You get A huge Amen to your watchman warning to the lost of soon coming Judgement of the Tribulation. Also warning the fallen world that Israel is truly the apple of God’s eye. A special Amen to your excitement and encouraging “we” the body of Christ Jesus our Lord to our soon coming redemption in the catching up- rapture… Amen! Maranatha!
There are, however, 5 points of reproof.
1. Be very cautious of flipping opening your Bible as a medium for your conversations with God. A very slippery slope to divination… Are you a Prophet? Or a Watchman? Example: If NYC is not punished by a terrible judgement from God on 9-11, which you’re implying God showed you, do I call you out as a false prophet? Or say this watchman put out a good warning that maybe didn’t happen on 911, but wake up people… ???
2. No! “we” don’t know that America is Mystery Babylon. Please use subject Pronoun “I” not “we” because many of us know there is an overwhelming preponderance of scripture evidence – especially Revelation 17 – as well the testimony of the saints throughout the ages that solidly point to Rome – the Vatican, the Harlot who is dressed in purple & scarlet, who is drunk on the blood of the saints. Drunk on wine of her fornication is not physical but perverted religion vs true gospel which is a direct relationship with Jesus Christ. This is not America. Please read The History of The Waldenses and watch the YouTube video The Lamp in the Dark. 60 million Christians slaughtered by the Vatican… Last time I checked my US history books, We have not murdered millions of Christians.
3. At end of video you seem to imply that true Christians who may not be living right will be left behind. Where is this found in scripture? Eternal Security is found clearly, but not your false teaching of Works Salvation.
4. You’re using a NKJV vs KJV. If you think it doesn’t matter please tell me why this doesn’t matter: Matthew 7:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
14 [a]Because narrow is the gate and [b]difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Matthew 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Also, please read:PROBLEMS WITH NKJVhttp://www.giveshare.org/library/bible/problemswithnkjv.html
As far as music you listen to:
1. The lyrics to that song “Come Move mountains, (Blasphemy). I believe you will fo it again… no comment. An apostate rock band cannot be anointed to call upon God while subject to Galatians 1:9 and Jude 1:11…
2. my brother got to see the dark inside operation of the so called christian music scene.
3. Dr. Eugene Kim recently did a study in how music, even forms of modern charismatic Christian music with background beat is very dangerous. Here’s that link:Dangers of Contemporary Christian Music