2 Corinthians 5:20 King James Version (KJV)
an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.“the French ambassador to Portugal”synonyms:envoy, plenipotentiary, emissary, (papal) nuncio, representative, high commissioner, consul, consul general, diplomat;archaiclegate“the American ambassador”
a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.“he is a good ambassador for the industry”synonyms:campaigner, representative, promoter, champion, supporter, backer, booster“a great ambassador for the sport”
1.a person on the staff of an ambassador, typically with a specialized area of responsibility.Origin
The Absolute Truth https://t.co/li6ZfaI4Xa
REMOVING THE KINKS Excellent teaching on our position in Christ Jesus
1. “I will make of thee a great nation,
2. And I will bless thee,
3. And make thy name great;
4. And thou shalt be a blessing;
5. And I will bless them that bless thee,
6. And curse him that curseth thee:
7. And in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.“
Let us boldly come before the throne of God through our Redeemer Jesus Christ and boldly, by faith receive these blessings in carrying out our roles as God’s High Priests. Amen.
BELOW ARE NOTES TO SHOW HOW WE ARE THROUGH GOD’S GRACE ABLE TO BE HIGH PRIESTS AND BE EQUIPPED BY BLESSINGS TO CARRY OUT OUR PRIESTLY DUTIES. Especially note how God understands our complete inadequacy to fill the role, but, through His son Jesus Christ, we are in fact worthy to receive the seven-fold blessing of Abraham. Amen.
Jesus is our High Priest under the order of Melchizedek sits on the blood sprinkled mercy seat. The blood sprinkled mercy seat represents our atonement. There are 7 distinct functions a High Priest does in AtonEment. (the letter E in atonement is the 5th letter in the word, 5 represents God’s perfect grace. Amen!
* It was directly before the Tabernacle that the blood of the red heifer was sprinkled seven times, Numbers 19:4. The leper also was cleansed in the same place with a seven-fold sprinkling of the blood of the killed bird (Leviticus 14:7,11).
- On the mercy-seat (Leviticus 16:14).
- Before the mercy-seat (Leviticus 16:14).
- Before the veil (Leviticus 4:17).
- On the horns of the golden altar (Exodus 30:10).
- On the horns of the brazen altar (Leviticus 16:18).
- Round about upon the altar (Leviticus 16:19).
- The blood that was left poured out at the foot of the brazen altar (Leviticus 4:18).
- 4:7. Attracting her attention by His question, “Give Me to drink?”
- 4:10. Leading her to ask it of Him.
- 4:13,14. Describing the water which He gives.
- 4:16. The arrow of conviction, “Go,” “call,” and “come.”
- 4:17. Increasing the conviction.
- 4:21-24. Answering her questions and her doubts.
- 4:26. Revealing Himself.
- The withered hand, Matthew 12:9.
- The unclean spirit, Mark 1:21.
- Peter’s wife’s mother, Mark 1:29.
- The woman, Luke 13:11.
- The man with dropsy, Luke 14:2.
- The impotent man, John 5:8,9.
- The man born blind, John 9:14.