Here are two very powerful compelling articles posted by the esteemed retired lieutenant general Michael Flynn:
Exclusive from Gen. Flynn: If We Don’t Act, 2% of the People Are About To Control the Other 98%
Dark of Night, but God stands with us, by retired Gen Flynn
Thank you for your exemplary service to our great nation and for your godly stand for what’s right. However, I’d like to offer the following in order to tell the whole story.
You are both serving notice to the evildoers, Praise God, and you’re addressing Christians and God-fearing Americans who might call themselves Christians or of a leaning in the Judeo-Christian values that forged our country. Any true Christian who is mature in Jesus Christ, knows you’re leaving out the whole story and the final outcome to this battle being waged at this time.
- A true Christian walk is not founded upon Judeo-Christian values. Truth is, there never has been a Judeo-Christian value associated with a true follower of Jesus Christ. Judeo – Christian history other than Jesus Christ was a Jew and the first Christians were “converted Jews” yes, but to say shared values is not true. Ask any honest Rabbi and they will agree. What has been and does exist is Jewish Heritage and Christian Heritage. But combining the two mutually exclusive religions is heresy for both true Christian and true Jew alike. As Rabbi Eliezer Berkovits puts it, “Judaism is Judaism because it rejects Christianity, and Christianity is Christianity because it rejects Judaism.” I’d like to add: The divider: Jesus Christ. Judaism is closer to Islam than it is to Christianity. Please do your own research focused on how Muslims and Jews view Jesus Christ. And actually every Muslim I’ve ever spoken to has a higher regard for Jesus as compared to every Jew I’ve ever spoken to. And what angers both Muslim and Jew alike is when we Christians call Jesus Christ God incarnate. Note: For those who claim I am antisemitic or practice replacement theology, both beliefs which I abhor, I invite you to my Blog: “AntiSemitism is not the same as AntiZionism” All false teaching of Dominion Theology, Liberal Social Gospel, Prosperity Gospel, Conservative Evangelical, Pentecost, Apostolic, etc. merge and blur lines that scripture clearly delineates and this includes the false understanding of Judeo-Christian values. Why is this a problem? Please read my Blog: AntiSemitism is NOT AntiZionism to read why the Zionists, the heritage of the Pharisees are behind the movement to bring in the Kingdom of the AntiChrist along with the Conservative Christian Evangelical movement. Dr. Oliver is a part of this mission by his own misguided belief in the Judeo-Christian values.
- In regards to these dark times we face, there is NOT a political solution and even prayer requires us to pray in accordance with God’s will. My bible clearly tells me that this will not get better, but will quickly draw to an end of this age. These things must come for the next realm. And, by the way, Less than 1 % of the population DO IN FACT CONTROL 99% OF THE WORLD and have since the beginning of time. To bring it even more relevant and realistic: Satan controls the Luciferian Elite who is in control and is the Prince of this world and he is about to take center stage here soon. Please read my Blogs.
- My points can best be summarized by reading my Blogs here in totality regarding these issues: Why I haven’t voted since 1972 ; Evangelical Political Coalition; Today’s churches are building the Kingdom of the Antichrist.
- How Christians are to strive lawfully
- Sadly General Flynn has missed the greatest opportunity to tell the body of Christ that We Christians are pilgrims here in this land. This is not our home. We work and pay taxes. We raise our families in the Bible Based, God-fearing ways. We love our country that God has blessed and used for his purposes. Yes, we speak up for our God-given rights granted Americans in our Constitution that in spite of who is in charge in Government are still eroding at an alarming rate. But in reality, this country, as well as this world, is NOT our home and only a very foolish, naive person believes that voting in the right party will turn things around. Yes, we stand against evil, but to turn it around is not scriptural, but playing into the hands of Dominion Theology.
- Here is a very good study of who really rules America
This is what General Flynn should have said in his closing. Since he didn’t, please allow me, by God’s grace.
Look up, Saints! We are going Home! What we’re witnessing is truly the final scene of the final act of LIFE in this realm. There should be nothing but absolute overwhelming joy in the hearts of every Saint as we clearly see that our true home is now within view on our spiritual horizon. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is coming dear Saints very soon. Praise God! Maranatha!
A shocking article posted by Tim Brown in Son’s of Liberty exposing General Flynn with Kenneth Copeland
General Michael Flynn Promotes The Gospel Of “Americanism,” Not The Gospel Of Christ: References “Seven Fold Rays” & Prays “In The Name Of Legions,” Not Jesus (Video)
WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN
PUBLISHED ON: SEPTEMBER 22, 2021
When people are buddy buddy with the likes of known heretics and charlatans like Kenneth Copeland, I am always weary of them. I haven’t paid much attention to General Michael Flynn at all, but I suspect that he is one of the men, due to the way he speaks, that is behind the Q psyop, which continues to hold many in America and around the world under the sway of its delusion. However, I was recently presented with video that should cause true believers to recognize that this man is not promoting biblical Christianity, but a deceiver. Perhaps, he is deceived himself, but nevertheless, he is a deceiver.
When he spoke in Kenneth Copeland’s building to a crowd gathered there, he “preached” a gospel, which is no gospel at all (Galatians 1:8-10), of “Americanism.” In fact, what was amazing is that when he prayed, he referenced the “seven fold rays,” which has no basis in Scripture and then proceeded to pray in “your name,” which I suppose is to whomever he is praying and then he adds, “In the name of your legions.” Yet, he does not mention Jesus the Christ.
Even the guy who archived this acknowledges that Flynn seems to be referencing theosophy and the “Ascended Masters” of the “I AM” cult. Well, that does go right along with Copeland’s teachings, which I will mention are exposed by his and others’ own lips in books linked below.
In fact, in preceding video clips, you will see that he seems to reference Christ only as “a man.”
Several of those clips were archived by a man named Jim Stewartson on Twitter. Stewartson, who calls himself an antifascist and promotes Black Lives Matter does make some valid points in some of the video clips and at times goes a little off the rails, but the clips present that Flynn is promoting a gospel of Americanism, which is not the true Gospel.
I have a lot of trouble understanding how the biblical Gospel fits in with either the above video or many of these clips, but then, this is taking place at Kenneth Copeland’s place so I’m not surprised that no one is calling him out here and just going along with mindless recitations of Flynn’s “prayer.”
WAKE UP CALL!
A great study on Dominion Theology and the dangerous of this fringe theology
The RETURN 2020 DECEPTION
Disclaimer of E511