Dear Saint. Why would a Jewish Rabbi call out the Zionists? Why are orthodox Jews detested and called traitors by the Zionists? Check it out for yourself on this hidden dilemma that takes place every day.
The anti-Zionist world-view of the ultra-Orthodox groups Neturei Karta and Satmar Hasidism perceives Zionism and the establishment of the State of Israel as an anti-messianic act, conceived and born from sin. These groups vigorously deny the very legitimacy of the collective political return to the Holy Land and to Jewish sovereignty. For them, this is the handiwork of humans, violating the Jewish people’s oath of political quietism.
In the words of the (as expounded by Rashi), the people were adjured not to return collectively to the Land of Israel by the exertion of physical force, nor to “rebel against the nations of the world,” nor to “hasten the End.” In short, they were required to wait for the heavenly, complete, miraculous, supernatural, and meta-historical redemption that is totally distinct from the realm of human endeavor. This waiting over two millennia manifests the very essence and singularity of the Jewish people, expressing their faith in divine providence, in the assurance of the prophets, and in messianic destiny.
In this understanding, the Jewish people have been removed from the causal laws that govern nature and history and are exclusively bound by another set of religio-ethical laws within a causal process of reward and punishment, exile and redemption: “Unless the Lord build the house, its builders labor in vain; unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchman keeps vigil in vain” (Psalms 127:1).
Accordingly, any Jewish political revival that is not messianic intrinsically represents a denial of divine providence and of the hope of redemption; it is a betrayal of the destiny and uniqueness of Israel. The attempt to hasten the End, to return by physical power to the sphere of political–and certainly military–history is a collective revolt against the kingdom of heaven, an aggressive aspiration to overstep human boundaries into the realm reserved for God–just like the deeds of the generation of the Tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1 -9). This is an act of the devil, a demonic outburst of unclean forces that may not be corrected. It is ultimately doomed to failure, regardless of human deeds: “The Lord shall rebuke you–the Satan who has chosen Jerusalem” (paraphrasing Zechariah 3:2).
Read what a prominent Jewish Rabbi says about how Zionism has hijacked Judaism.
What is Israel’s approach towards the Orthodox Jews? How they are being treated by the Israeli regime?
Uch. Don’t ask. About 10 years ago, the Jreusalem Post published the results of a Gersher survey: The Chareidim are believed to be the most hated group in Israel. 37% of Israelis voted for them as the most hated group; in second place came the Russian immigrants with 15% and a close third, gathering13%, were the settlers. In my view, the reason is simple: Remember: The Zionists fought, died, and killed in order to “rehabilitate” the Jewish people, to transform them form ugly, sickly, decrepit Ultra-Orthodox Jews into proud, strong, bronzed, Hebrew Nationals. The early Zionists thought for sure that in a decade or so there would be no Ultra-Orthodox Jews left. And the state of Israel was supposed to be the agent of that social change. But now, a few generations after they created their state, they see the Ultra-Orthodox community flourishing at a remarkably greater rate than the secular community, and they have no desire to turn themselves into Zionists. In fact, they look at the Zionists as destroyers of Jewishness, not its saviours. The message the existence of the Ultra-Orthodox flourishing to the ZIonsits is: What you strove for, what you sacrificed for, what you killed and died for, was for nothing. We don’t want to be like you. You should have left us alone, you didn’t accomplish anything – you ruined a lot. Your lives, your mission, your whole life philosophy is a sham, and your sacrifices were for nothing. The Zionists can’t take that. If the Chareidim would prefer to be Chareidim than Zionists, and they in fact look down on Zionism and detest what it tried to do to them and their families, it infuriates them.
Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro says:
On the other side of the coin are the Judaizers who claim that Israel is God’s chosen people and when they say Israel they DO NOT mean the Israel Paul describes in detail in Romans chapter 9, but rather the state of Israel, the Zionist – Luciferion Elite from the same blood lines of the Herodian dynasty. See Details>
The Judaizers want Christians to believe that to be a good Christian you have to embrace the roots of Judaism and continually mix in the law and custom with the gospel of grace, leaving a hybrid-watered down gospel.
I love Israel and the people of Israel. I fully realize as a born again Christian that Jesus Christ came to the lost sheep of Israel and was rejected by the Religious Establishment the Herodian blood line from Nimrod. I realize what we’re told by Paul in Romans Chapter 9 that God has not forgotten his Remnant – the True Israel and will save them.
I also realize that in this dispensation ISRAEL is in a state of apostasy and blind to Jesus Christ as their Messiah. The day will come when they recognize Jesus as their Messiah, and they will never turn away from him. Amen!
The state of Israel is NOT the chosen Remnant of God but rather the Zionist establishment for God’s purpose of gathering Israel back in order to bring them into the time of Jacob’s Trouble – Daniel’s seventieth week – The Tribulaiton.
Christian Evangelical ZIONISM is a gross misunderstanding that God has chosen the State Israel as His chosen people.
This DOES NOT LINE UP with scripture if you read carefully Romans chapter 9, Zechariah 13:9, Hosea 1:10,11, Isaiah 50:1, Jeremiah 11:14, Isaiah 10:22, Micah 2:12, Isaiah 6:13, Revelation 2:9,3:9, 12:17.
Read where I myself growing up in America was spoonfed Zionist propaganda by the Evangelical church
Read how Zionists like Amir Tsarfati and Joel Rosenberg are in overdrive to keep Christians dumbed down and prey upon feeble minded non bible reading Christians to use us as useful idiots.
WAKE UP EVANGELICALS:
Modern National Israel is the Husbandmen of Matthew 21:33-40
Take – Make the time to carefully Read Matthew 21:33-40 and understand that Jesus is putting National Israel – The establishment on report here. If you really think Israel embraces Jesus as the Messiah, then go there and start evangelizing to the people on the street and you will get your VISA revoked.
Why do you think Amir Tsarfati told his tour group to stop calling themselves Christians and then when I called Amir out on it, he quickly deleted the video?
Read the full study on Biblical proof that Anti-Zionism is NOT Anti-semitism
The Hyper-Dispensationalists don’t want you to know your inheritance in the book of Revelation that we will rule with Christ along with the Jewish Remnant and Tribulation Saints at the end of this age. See studies.
The others who claim the church has replaced Israel
Read what a prominent Jewish Rabbi says about how Zionism has hijacked Judaism.
Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro says:
Highlights from Rabbi Shapiro:
The purpose of Zionism was to “normalize” the Jews against the effects of Judaism, essentially to change a nation of scholars and priests with religious aspirations, to a nation of warriors with nationalist aspirations. Judaism was the disease; Zionism was the cure. The Zionist character is the diametrical opposite of, and overcompensation for, the Jewish character.
Jewish are neither nationality, nor a race, ethnicity, tribe, or blood family. Their only common characteristic is their religion. The Zionists however, falsely presented themselves – and still do – as the representatives of the Jewish people. Thus: Zionism was not the national liberation movement of the Jewish people but the national liberation movement of the Zionists; Israel is not the nation state of the Jewish people as it claims to be but rather the state of its own citizens.
Now compare the above with what Zionist News writer from Israel Today says about why Anti-Zionists are Anti-Semites.
Decide for yourself. Who is the Antisemite? Who is the one wickedly trying to make anyone opposing Zionism based on the Bible as white supremists?
Read and compare for yourself:
This Zionist, Jarrod Tanny of Israel today says
See transcript in notes below:
See how the Israeli – Zionist machine is in full propaganda to pull the Christians into their cause.
Their cause being to make Judaism a part of the Judeo-Christian myth which is both non biblical and the antithesis of true Judaism and true Christianity:
Preparations for Christmas in the Holy Land
Santa Claus poses for photographers as the Old City of Jerusalem is decorated for this festive season. Take a look for yourself!
By Israel Today Staff | December 13, 2022 | Topics: Christmas
We Are Living in the Golden Age of Jewish-Christian Relations”
Christian Media Summit brings Israel allies to Jerusalem.
By Etgar Lefkovits | December 15, 2022 | Topics: CHRISTIANS
Ten Reasons Why Anti-Zionists Are Antisemites
by Jarrod Tanny
The Zionist is the new “marrano.”
December 15, 2022 | Topics: Antisemitism, Zionism
He who rejects Israel and Zionism rejects the Jewish people. Anti-Zionism is antisemitism.
(JNS) (1) Before 1948, anti-Zionists rejected an independent Jewish state as the best approach to solving the Jewish question, but they nevertheless understood that Zionism was a movement for Jewish national self-determination. Since 1948, anti-Zionists have grossly mischaracterized Zionism, branding it as an example of European imperialism; supremacist, racist and genocidal by definition; and necessarily linked to oppression worldwide.
(2) Before 1948, Jews were not subjected to litmus tests over their views on Zionism. Since 1948, they have been, first in the Soviet Union, then in most of the Arab world and now among the illiberal academic and activist left. The Jews today must either hide their Zionism or publicly renounce Israel. Otherwise, Jews will be shamed and excluded from numerous public spaces. The Zionist is the new marrano.
(3) Much as white supremacists insist that Jews are exercising power from the shadows to replace white people with minorities, the intersectionalist left insists that Zionists work from the shadows to keep white supremacists in power and minorities oppressed. In both instances, Jews are charged with perniciously exerting control through proxies. This is the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
(4) Anti-Zionism today is premised on traditional fears of Jewish power and dual loyalty, antisemitic tropes that emerged during the Enlightenment and culminated in the Holocaust and Stalin’s campaign against “rootless cosmopolitans.”
(5) The imagery and rhetoric deployed by anti-Zionists is virtually identical to those used by traditional antisemites. It is no accident that “Jewish supremacy” is now a term favored by anti-Zionists.
(6) BDS entails boycotting 50% of the world’s Jews, which means discrimination against a collective of millions of individuals simply because of where they happen to have been born and their ethno-national lineage. This is racism.
(7) The Jews are the only nation whose self-determination is being denied and negated decades after self-determination was achieved and long after the UN recognized Israel’s independence. No other nation has to justify its right to exist as a state on a daily basis.
(8) The Jewish people are the only ethno-national community that boasts a significant number of activist members who are working to undo the community’s right to self-determination. They do so because non-Jewish activists have vilified Zionism as imperialist, racist and genocidal. Thus, non-Jews continue their millennia-old tradition of claiming the right to define what is acceptable and what is unacceptable Jewish behavior. Jewish “social justice” advocates have accepted this, even though they have granted every other minority the right to define its own oppression and shape its own destiny.
(9) Most countries in the world do reprehensible things from time to time. But the anti-Zionist left believes the Jewish state is uniquely reprehensible. This is a double standard and double standards constitute bigotry.
(10) The preceding nine points indicate that the world continues to see the Jew as a pariah, which has been the norm in Western Christendom for over 1,500 years, even though the ostensible reasons have changed. The “othering” of the Jews predates the demonization of any other minority community and is a global phenomenon. Much as Christianity defined itself in opposition to the Christ-killing Jew, much as Nazism defined itself in opposition to the degenerate conspiratorial Jewish race, the social justice left portrays Zionism as a transnational ideology that impedes the realization of a just world. Thus, the Jewish state and its supporters preclude the liberation of humanity.
Yes, these ten examples lack nuance. This is precisely the point, because like all antisemites, anti-Zionists reject nuance through double standards, stereotypes and demonization. Searching for nuance among racists legitimizes racism.